Ringringblog

11 September 2013

FlossyxFlossy





I seldom wear cap, this is the first one I fall in love with as it is colour and difference with those normal cap.

I think I will start to browse more special cap to match with my look in the coming fall!


On Ring:
BeatBreak DumBass Cap: FlossyxFlossy
www.facebook.com/fxflossy
Instagram: FlossyxFlossy
http://instagram.com/flossyxflossy


by the way, FlossyxFlossy is on summer sales now sunglasses, bag & accessories and All summer items 20% off
Pretty, let's check out those lovely items=]








Sunglasses is a must in summer, so I have lots of sunglasses to match my style. Especially I love vintage and classic style as it is easy to comply with every style



The first one:
Classic black sunglasses: FlossyxFlossy

The second one:
Leopard round sunglasses: FlossyxFlossy


I love casual style during holiday, it is comfortable. Comfortable is my first priority in Mix & Match. Tassel sleeveless is a good stuff to hide my drawback and make me look slim!

On Ring:
Oliver Green Tassel Sleeveless: FlossyxFlossy
BeatBreak Dum Bass Cap: FlossyxFlossy
Shoes: Venllia Suite

Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/5340324-Flossyxflossy-Beatbreak-Dumbass-Cap-Oliver-Green
Tickalook: http://www.tickalook.com/look/16991-895/ringringng/latest



4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valencia
      Thanks for recommend me that gorgeous sharing platform - Whatiwear! That's a great place for me to post my style:) I have already post few looks on it!!

      Love Ring

      Delete
  2. I love the hat & sunglasses in this post! I'm just getting started with blogging myself and I like the way you have your blog set up.

    Check out my blog if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hat & sunglasses are from my fashion online shop FlossyXFlossy! Let's check them out! Hat only HK$160 (USD$/7.98) Sunglasses only HK$88 (USD$/7.98)
      http://www.facebook.com/fxflossy
      http://instagram.com/flossyxflossy
      I will follow your blog! Would you like to follow my blog as well?

      Love Ring

      Delete